Thursday, January 19, 2012

Make Up Organization

In my last post, I mentioned my lack of bathroom storage. To solve that problem, I bought some book cases and several baskets. Every thing looked nice and well organized......except for my make-up that is. It looked nice at first, but it was real hard to keep organized all thrown into a basket.  (I guess it was still better than all over my dresser, which is where it was before the basket.)

My Solution:

1 10x13 frame (glass removed)
1 yard of fabric
1 piece of 10x13 sheet metal (I bought at Home Depot, and had my brother cut to size)
Magnets

I cut the fabric just a little larger than the piece of metal, and glued it to the back with hot glue.


Then I placed the covered metal into the frame and replaced the back.


I then added magnets to the back of my makeup.

I had to add several magnets to the heavier pieces.

And then hung on the bathroom wall!!


GOT A MONEY SAVING TIP?
PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE!!










No comments:

Post a Comment