Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Necklace organization

In my never ending quest to make my house a little more "user friendly", I have challenged myself to work on at least one major organization issue a week.  In the past few weeks, I have tackled our movie and book shelves, certain areas of the kitchen, the home school/homework area, and the bathroom (and with no counters or cabinets, that proved to be quite the challenge).  But, I do think my biggest accomplishment so far has been the organization of my jewelry.  I do have to admit I have a bit of a jewelry addiction, and up until recently, the storage for my jewelry consisted of piles on the top of my dresser.  And though he will never admit it, I am sure that my DH was tired of untangling my necklaces all the time.

My solution........

18 in towel bar
1 package of 12 shower curtain hooks (S hooks)

Total cost:  Less than $20


The great thing is, I can add more hooks as my collection grows.


original idea came from here

GOT A MONEY SAVING TIP?
PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment