Sunday, January 22, 2012

MISSION ORGANIZATION: 52 Weeks of Decluttering!!


I am SO excited!!  Ok, I know it sounds silly to be excited about something like "decluttering", but I really am.  In my recent Necklace Organization post, I commented that I had challenged myself to work on one organization or "decluttering" issue a week. Well, turns out I am not alone.  As I was catching up with one of my favorite blogs, I learned that Crystal from Mrs. Happy Homemaker has decided to and challenged everyone else to do the same.

I am going to try my best to keep up with this challenge, and plan to report my progress every so often.
I realize, I am technically starting to blog this challenge going into the 4th week of the year (better late, than never, right?), but I am proud to say that I have kept up with it on my own accord, with things like my Necklace OrganizationMake-up Organization, and my latest feat....my craft room!!!

Ok, I have to brag a little about my craft room.   Over the last two years, the enclosed back porch area has become a catch all for; boxes, junk, and trash. It had become something that I just didn't want to deal with.  I fully believed that if I kept the door shut, then it wasn't there. (That's how it works, right?)
With the help of my DH, we cleared everything out, gave the room a good cleaning.  I set up a table and moved all my craft stuff in.  Believe it or not, it really didn't take us all that long.  Oh, how I wish I would have taken a before picture. But I did take an after one.....or two!!  :)



Thank You Mrs Happy Homemaker for the inspiration!!


No comments:

Post a Comment